Thursday, June 24

More Chin Videos: the Chin Twins, Marilyn and Carolyn

OK, tomorrow I’ll get back to posting more normal stuff, but tonight, I had to post another set of Chin Videos, especially for those of you reading this who know my cousin Jana (on the left) and/or my friend Mo (a.k.a Maureen).

After they’d finished, Mo’s daughter Grace (on the left) and my daughter Soph wanted to have a go too…

I highly recommend this making of Chin Videos, for both old and young alike. Much laughter is sure to ensue.

Though I have to say, it helps to have hilarious friends and relatives.

2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of chin videos till this post! The girls LOVED watching yours! They couldn't figure out what happened to the rest of Heidi's/Sophie's faces though, and were rather worried about them. So hilarious, not so much the chins themselves, but the dialog! Oh, Mrs Armstrong's first name! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love my twin daughters so much as well as Mrs Amstrong and Mrs Chin!:) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails