Monday, February 28

Guess who’s 60?

IMG_4791

My momma, that’s who.

While I was making the cake,
she was sewing up some cushion covers for a corner dining bench 
– with storage underneath – that she’d just finished building
for my older brother and his family.
This woman can do anything!

IMG_4728

We had such a fun party.
My younger brother had the idea of setting out a bunch of photos of her. This collage was my favorite!
The center image is one of four from a photo booth strip.

5x7 Gl.series

More details about the actual construction of the cake here.

IMG_4900

Happy birthday, Momma. So glad we could spend the week with you!

IMG_4754

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom. That cake looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone who raises a beautiful, talented, godly, generous woman/mother...like Karin...is amazing herself! Happy birthday, Gloria (That's what is saying on the cake, right?)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails