Saturday, October 15

Jenny’s Pillow

A pillow project from Pre-Move Era, made for my friend Jenny.

IMG_8386

It looks a lot better on her bed than my sofa.

image

Hop on over to her blog to see more photos and read the story behind it, here.

While you’re there, stick around and check out her drool-worthy recipes (she’s the one who introduced me to cake balls!), her inspiring room redos, and her amazing photos of her beautiful family.

Then come back here tomorrow if you want to hear more about how I transformed a stark white autographed piece of fabric into the symbol of love and friendship it was meant to be. Cause right now, I have to go have fun with my own beautiful family.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my pillow "Made By K"! That was a tough time in our family and those notes on that fabric mean so much to me. I love that it is now a beautiful pillow that I can cherish FOREVER! Thanks, K! You are amazing...at everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to do it, Jenny! Hope this year is easier emotionally than the last few have been! : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails