Monday, March 21

Purple Floral Tote

I’m thinking of changing the name of this blog to “Bags and Cakes.” That’s all I seem to be making these days… : )

IMG_5243

I was down in the corner again, to continue the clean-up…

IMG_5475IMG_5476

…when I came across another bag. A bag that’s been on my project list a long time, just waiting for me to actually finish it, like I finished the others I cut out at the same time.

IMG_5169

You’ll have to follow the link above if you want to know just how long – I can’t bring myself to type it… Especially because it took less than two TV shows to finish it!

IMG_5252IMG_5247

But it’s done now!

IMG_5245

Aaaaand, so is the corner!

IMG_5642

Which means I can get on with other things from my “Finish Next” box…

IMG_5652_thumb

1 comment:

  1. Love that bag... and your space looks awesome! We are moving in a few months and I can't wait to have my very own craft/sewing room... I've got big plans.. LOL! I am having a great giveaway of some sewing patterns for kids on my blog right now. Check it out at: http://sandysewz.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-good-turn-deserves-another-and-now.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails