I mentioned in my project list post that I’m a little unsure what to do in the corners of Al’s Quilt (due to level of complexity and available fabrics). So I did some more virtual designing in my PowerPoint quilt file and have a few ideas...
Would you like to tell me which one is your favorite corner?
Note: you do not need to be a “quilter” to have an opinion. You just need to have eyes and a brain. And a finger to click the vote button.
Oh, and after the poll I'll talk a bit about the title of this post…
(By the way, the poll here and in the sidebar are the same; doesn’t matter which one you use.)
And I’d love to read a comment about what makes it (them) your favorite(s).
As for today’s post title, “What do I do…?” Wednesday gives the impression that this is a weekly thing, like “Menu-Plan Monday” at orgjunkie or “Wordless Wednesdays” (like MaryAnne often does). Well, maybe it will be.
LiEr had a great idea in the comments the other day: to have a regular segment where readers could submit pictures of fabrics they need help with, like I did with the hula girls. I think that would be so fun and inspirational and community-building.
I’m still thinking through some questions I have about it, including:
- how broad would it be (this post is asking for design opinions, not fabric use ideas)
- how often would it go (this post’s title seems to suggest every Wednesday, but with me as the facilitator, that’d be a quite a feat!),
- how would it allow others to share their question (do I feature one person here, or use Mr. Linky to let as many as want to point back to their blog—if they have one)
- would it really gain a “critical mass” or would my handful of wonderful readers eventually get sick of it
- what would it be called (not sure yet if I like “What do I do…?” but haven’t thought of anything better yet)
and on and on. I’ll have to think on it some more. Feel free to comment about this too, if you want.
Guess who’s home, safe and sound, albeit missing another tooth?